We’re glad you’re considering applying for Downline’s Memphis Institute.
The Institute is a big commitment spiritually, emotionally and logistically. We ask that you review our Statement of Beliefs and pray through your decision before starting the application process.
Before completing your application, please make sure you’ve considered all of the requirements:
We are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 Institute class.
All of the following items must be received by our office before you can be accepted.
- Online application form
- Interview with a Downline staff member
- A reference from a pastor
- A character reference
TUITION AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Tuition for the Downline Institute is $1600, which can be paid monthly, per semester or all at once. The Institute can provide a limited amount of financial assistance in the form of scholarships to those in need.
Requirements for scholarship eligibility:
- Formally request financial aid from your local church and/or church home.
- If you work with a ministry, formally request financial aid from that ministry.
- Send out a minimum of five support letters (Downline can provide a sample support letter upon request)
- Independently provide a portion of the financial amount
If you are accepted, you’ll receive an acceptance letter and additional information via email.