We’re excited that you’re considering applying for Downline’s Emerging Leaders program. We’re currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 Emerging Leaders class, which begins in August at our Memphis campus.
The Emerging Leaders program is a big commitment spiritually, emotionally and logistically. We ask that you review our Statement of Beliefs and pray through your decision before starting the application process.
Before completing your application, please make sure you’ve considered the following requirements:
- The Emerging Leaders program is available to recent college graduates and young professionals.
- The program must be completed in person at our Memphis Institute. It cannot be completed online.
In order for us to consider your application, all of the following items must be received by the campus you’re applying to before the deadline date:
- Your completed online application
- Two reference forms (one from your pastor/spiritual mentor and one adult character reference)
- Your résumé (email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A phone interview with the Emerging Leaders director
TUITION AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Tuition for the year is $1600 plus a $250 nonrefundable deposit to reserve your spot. Tuition can either be paid in one lump sum, before each semester or on a monthly schedule.
Downline can provide a limited amount of scholarships to those in need. We ask that you seek financial assistance from your local church first. If additional assistance is needed, please schedule a meeting with John.
If you’re accepted, you’ll receive an acceptance letter and housing information from your campus via email.
You will be able to move into your house on August 4th. Orientation Week is the week of August 7th. You will need a clear schedule for this week (either take time off of work or plan to start your job after this week).